Join the DIS DANCE family and experience the magic of dance and well-being.
GET YOUR INSTANT INFO PACK!
Teaching dance is what we do. Inspiring children is who we are.
Located in Riverstone, DIS DANCE provides inclusive and inspiring dance classes for students ranging from age two to adult. As well as introducing your child to the fun and excitement of dance, we share an exclusive wellness program called Fitmindz for Kids. Included as part of every class, this reminds students that the most important thing about learning to dance is feeling happy and confident.
At DIS DANCE, you’ll notice we encourage kids to be kids. We have a no midriff policy on costumes and uniforms. Our instructors take the time to choreograph and teach age-appropriate routines that are fresh and fun.
Introduce your child to a world of confidence at DIS DANCE.
What?! 5 classes for $5?!
Starting Monday the 18th November we are offering a new special of 5 classes for only $5! Try up to 5 classes in your age group in a period of 7 days at DIS and get priority registration for 2020! This offer is available for weeks 6, 7, 8 and 9 of term 4. Don’t miss out!
Our core values are like no other
- Inclusive – All our instructors have a strong focus on teamwork and ensuring everyone feels part of the family
- Continuous Improvement – We are dedicated to always being better than we were yesterday
- Modesty and Age Appropriateness – Making sure kids are covered and confident while still being able to express themselves is our number one priority.
- Positive and inspiring – We teach a positive psychology program called Fitmindz 4 Kids in all our classes. This aims to uplift and inspire students.
- Respect and Appreciation – We respect and appreciate all our families and are grateful they are part of the DIS DANCE family.
Starting from toddler level, DIS DANCE offers a variety of dance lessons for all ages and abilities.
We offer over 40 classes a week in many different styles including Ballet, Acro, Hip Hop, Cheer, Jazz, Contemporary, Musical Theatre, Pointe and more.
Our approach is supportive and positive, so your child will find themselves surrounded by friends. New students are made to feel welcome and comfortable as they settle into their new environment.
To help you decide if our studio is right for you, we offer an unlimited week of classes for only $10. Click here to get started or click on one of our programs below to find out more.
Ready Set Dance and Ballet
Lessons for Preschoolers. Introduce your son or daughter to a lifelong love of movement in an environment that’s focused on smiles.
Master the steps of this beautiful art form and participate in exams with the Australian Teachers of Dancing syllabus.
Ask us about our show team requirements and prepare to join our performance crew on stage.
Learn how to be an assistant dance teacher with this fantastic International program.
DIS DANCE Parent 2019
DIS DANCE Parent 2019